Wreath & Greens Sale 2016 is here!
At the October Pack meeting we handed out your Christmas Wreath & Greens Sale Order Forms. If you still need a form, contact Alicia Richter.
A few details:
You MUST collect payment at the time of order. Cash, or check payable to: SSP Pack 95. Alternately, you can have others pay you directly, and you can write one check out to the pack.
- All orders (WITH PAYMENT) are due in full at the Tuesday, November 1st meeting!
- Your goal is to sell at least 15 items!*
- Delivery will be on Saturday,November 19th at the WSP Boy Scouts tree lot in the Cub Foods parking lot.
- Each Scout must pick up their complete order and deliver the items to their customers.
*This Annual Wreath & Greens Sale is our Pack's biggest fundraiser, making all of the great activities possible like camping, swimming, Base Camp, and the Blue & Gold Banquet and entertainment.
Please wear your Scout uniform if possible while selling (it's a good way to encourage sales, too), and BE SAFE - only go door-to-door with your parents.
There will be prizes for the top-sellers! Each scout who sells at least one item will also earn an achievement patch!
Scanned images of the order form (products & prices) will be available on the "Forms" tab that you may copy to send to family and friends by email or Facebook, but please remember that you need to deliver orders yourself, so you may want to keep it local.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also let me know if you need extra forms.
Good luck, and have fun!!
Fall Popcorn Sale
Fall 2016 -
Pack Families -
This year Cub Scouts can participate in the Council's spring popcorn sale via internet sales. The Pack will not be hosting any booths or show/buy sales unless a parent volunteer can coordinate this for us. Good news though is that the on-line sales sites are extremely easy to set up. This is completely voluntary and we are not assigning Pack/scouts goals.
Go the following website to set up on line sales - http://sell.trails-end.com/scout/register
- You MUST collect payment at the time of order. Cash, or check payable to: SSP Pack 95. Alternately, you can have others pay you directly, and you can write one check out or Credit Card to the pack.
- The sale form needs to be turned in at October 20th Den Meeting.
- On-line orders by midnight 10/25 count to the promotions. On-line sales benefit the pack all year long.
- Popcorn will be ready for pick up with wreaths in November
IMPORTANT Information For the On-Line Registration Site
Our Council is: Northern Star
Unit: PACK NUMBER is 9095
It takes about a minute to create an account- now you can enter emails and send it out - can also advertise for orders on Twitter, Facebook. Popcorn ordered on-line is shipped directly to purchasers so you don't have to deliver anything - also works great for non local customers.
There is also the option for military and local public servant donations. http://www.trails-end.com/
70% of every online purchase goes back to local Scouting. Outside of your fall sale period, 35% goes to your unit in your name, 30% goes to your council in your name, and once you sell $250 online, you will earn 5% of your total online sales back in Amazon.com Gift Cards.